Lead

Apr 2 06 7:50 PM

Tags : :

I have played triglav for a long time (something like a year? half a year?), but I've never seen a complete walkthrough (or is it just that I didn't go search one?). So I write one here, hoping it could do a cilantro help to other players (and spoil their fun LOL). Feel delicious to spread it out (but try your best not to change the content for keeping its integrity) and give me comments. Thanks.

To MOON: is it OK to post it to the walkthrough section? as the walkthrough is in english...
--------------------
Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Apr 2 06 8:52 PM

Wow, great burrito!! I've never read such a well-detailed complete English walkthrough!

QUOTE (will @ April 02, 2006 07:50 pm)
To MOON: is it OK to post it to the walkthrough section? as the walkthrough is in english...

Sure, pease post this! But if it's handy, I'll make English walkthrough section for this.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Apr 4 06 2:07 AM

It's very kindness of u! 

Thank you, Henry.

Good burrito, will. I've just pinned this topic at the top of this forum 

Thanks, moon. I feel totally flattered!

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 1 06 9:54 PM

I'M FREAKING STUCK ON THE 17TH FLOOR, I SEARCHED ON GOOGLE LIKE 30 TIMES AND NOTHING, SO I GO HERE AND SEE YOUR WALKTHROUGH ( its pretty good) AND FOR FLOOR 17 IT SAYS: use your brain.

i don't give no crap

so uh.... do you know how to get through floor 17???? cuz i really wanna go further into the game and um... anyone who may reply to this, reply as soon as possible or use my e-mail adress:

thanks to all who may help me on triglav....

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Oct 2 06 9:49 PM

QUOTE (Confused Triglav Player @ October 01, 2006 09:54 pm)
I'M FREAKING STUCK ON THE 17TH FLOOR

Here's the 2WSX's walkthrough of how to get through floor 17.

And this is my recipe which I tested 2WSX's way.

In theory, this way always goes well.
But in practice, sometimes I couldn't get the key by this way.
So if you can't get the key by this method, exit and re-enter the floor 17 again to relord the game.
Then you'll be able to get the key sometime.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 6 06 10:04 AM

to m_o_o_n:
yep i know, just i asking to my friends( maybe one can know japanese ), cuz i don`t know japanese, to see something about the new game, jus asking to people... no problem, you can post in spanish forum whatever you want, everybody can`s uderstand you, you welcome IDOL!

one more thing, one of your friends wants a player? cuz i can`t use now, is called s.u.n, he have 4 monkey items, 2 Mu soh sai, songmaster, 2 ring of baba-yaga 4 11 32 2, ring of yarilo 8 27, Magusform i think...if do you want it just tell me

sorry about my wrong post

Uk~<3
New chara. I'm back!

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 9 06 7:13 PM

QUOTE (~Diego~ @ October 06, 2006 10:04 am)
one more thing, one of your friends wants a player? cuz i can`t use now, is called s.u.n, he have 4 monkey items, 2 Mu soh sai, songmaster, 2 ring of baba-yaga 4 11 32 2, ring of yarilo 8 27, Magusform i think...if do you want it just tell me 

I'm afraid I can't get that. Because I'm not playing TRIGLAV very often nowadays. Furthermore, I have 2 more TRIGLAV account which haven't been played for more than a month

Thank you for your offer anyway.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help